TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 69 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 am 

The worlds most stupid pit decision by leaving him an extra lap. A suspicious radio call. First mistake of the race when not really under pressure. It's just all spectacularly convenient.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:43 pm 

Love the people calling it a conspiracy. What a load of bullshit. Yes, Sergio Perez would sacrifice a win and in doing so he'd throw it off the road rather than simply slow down. It isn't just about Perez. It's about all the stupidity. They made the most stupid pit stop decision possible, and waite...

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 am 

want to be even more confused by the whole Lotus thing? this shows the history of Lotus and what paths the different groups took

http://twitpic.com/96hgbb/full

(Stuggling to upload pics atm so only posted the link)

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:13 am 

Genuinely think Kamui could win this. Sauber has brilliant tyre preservation and now track position.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am 

That's a strong evidence F1 should've never gone to Middle East...you don't have a genuine local public and a large fanbase that go to the Race course with their families to watch a race, you don't have ANY racing tradition in those places.....all you got is some rich businessmen and Monarchy membe...

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am 

I'm not saying we should abandon Europe. Because Motor-sport is huge in Britain, you have a big fanbase in Germany, Italy and then there's Monaco. You have to treat Spain as a relative newcomer because until Ferni turned up no-one gave two shits about anything with four wheels in Spain. In fact, the...

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm 

Khodr emailed me to say that everyone in the paddock is angry at the British media for misrepresentation of the situation in Bahrain. Lots of them were laughing at Force India too for pulling out of FP2. They can laugh if they want. At the end of the day, Force India came away looking like the only...

Post subject: Re: Ads/Ads/Ads @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 pm 

you guys take "dega" way too seriously.

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:12 pm 

Bleu wrote:
SirVanhan wrote:
McLaren and Williams on front row. Oh my God this must be a dream.

What year is it? Mid 1980s? Early 1990s?

Grand Prix of Europe, Nurburgring
1st Heidfeld Williams FW27
2nd Raikkonen McLaren MP4-20

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:00 pm 

SirVanhan wrote:
I almost cried. To me this is the most emotional and beautiful moment since Brazil 2008. Williams Renault is the reason I started to watch motorsports.

When I heard the British National anthem, and thinking about the tough last 5 years for Sir Frank and his team, I did...

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm 

So as promised, here are the pictures of my short trip to Monaco two weeks ago. The track was almost completed, except for some grandstands and the swimming pool chicanes. I could walk freely in the pits and the drivers briefing rooms :D It's really strange to see the city in its everyday setting: e...

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:54 am 

hey i know how they can stop drivers cutting the first corner

put the fucking barrier back

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 am 

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:56 pm 

Weather forecasters

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:41 pm 

Hoping for a nice, safe race. 8)

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm 

I wonder if Sato yelled out BANZAI as he wen't into 1......

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:48 pm 

I think the most important thing is that we had a mega race in the new DW12 and everyone made it safely. A really positive advertisement for IndyCar racing after the awful circumstances of last October.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:57 pm 

Actually I like it when they cut to Jenson Button's girl as I think Jessica is amazingly good looking.

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 pm 

And some photos I took. :) http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012TestDay/Le_Mans_24h_Test_Day_1.jpg http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012TestDay/Le_Mans_24h_Test_Day_2.jpg http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012TestDay/Le_Mans_24h_Test_Day_3.jpg http://www.racefr.com/Photos/LeMans24h2012...
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 69 matches ]