TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 472 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:05 pm 

The revolution is long overdue. It will not be peaceful and anyone in the way shall be steamrolled.

Occupy NASCAR!

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:22 pm 

Rant Bowyer: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B96HIAHCIAAPgLe.jpg If there's any sense of justice about the Universe, that document will be signed by dozens of drivers and owners, will be an exhibit at the Smithsonian in the future, and eventually the subject of a film starring Nicolas Cage's clone.

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:33 pm 

Guys, I think I understand jihad now.

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:31 pm 

Next: Fisher Stephens and Werner Herzog join forces for a 37-minute documentary on how checkered flags are made.

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:37 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Meh.

Bit worried how no-one can have anything for the leader guys....It's a get out front and block show now

That's fine. If you're good enough to take the lead you should be rewarded with the opportunity to defend it instead of the bullshit days of the leader being in the worst spot.

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:41 pm 

The more people hate on Danica, the more I like her. I found myself actually pulling for her after the spin. I'm feeling kinda the same. I wouldn't go so far as to say I like her but it's annoying the way so many people don't hesitate to jump on her case at the drop of a hat, irrespective of the si...

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:18 am 

Well...my apathy towards the aesthetic quality of grass or no grass has been well-covered but hits like that are why I would think we DO need some more grass instead of almost endless asphalt. When cars get angled on slides like that, they're gaining a nasty angle toward the inside wall because they...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:01 am 

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 pm 

I think it might backfire on them, since it's so annoying.

"Who had the narwhal commercial?"

"Sprint. They made it easy for me to remember who to hate."

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:02 am 

Absurdly complex and technological cars break down a lot?

SSSSHHHHHHHOCKINGGGG!

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:30 pm 

I believe the start time is 3:30 local time, which puts it an hour from now.

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 pm 

Thankfully the fucking radio broadcasters have managed to provide more insight. Here's a photo from MRN's Twitter account:

Image.

FOX, you're a visual medium getting outworked at your own game by an audio medium.

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:04 pm 

The Mr. Mister Grand Prix of St. Petersburg

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 am 

I get Omega's frustration. It's all good fun to post stuff making fun of the race but when someone with no frame of reference comes in and asks about it, it's kind of a dick move respond to his post directly with an out-of-context joke that logic dictates he won't understand anyway because...you kno...

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:45 pm 

I'm not worried about it from a resources perspective. It's just another functionally irrelevant NASCAR initiative about which they can send all the "OUR SPORT" and "FAN INTERACTION" talking points out to the commentators and writers for another self-congratulatory selfsuck-fest.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:22 pm 

The Winston 500 presented by Stand Up to Cancer in Support of Benny Parsons

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:17 am 

I don't understand, why people are having such an issue with this? Because it's NASCAR and the fans have to bitch about something. I'll be more than happy to change my tone accordingly when the content improves. Until then... Be mad at the Chase It objectively sucks the racing It does suck the idio...

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:11 pm 

Ugh, watching these guys race each other is infuriating. They're such cheap twunts on corner exit, just running each other off without a care in the fucking world...

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:25 pm 

Looks like they're going to resume in about 5 minutes on FS1.

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:31 am 

NASCAR: "Aw shucks, we didn't kill a motherfucker."
Page 7 of 24 [ Search found 472 matches ]