TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 472 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:45 pm 

The 2007 Daytona races were the absolute peak of plate racing IMO. Cars were aerodynamically slippery, the track was worn out and bumpy as fuck, it was absolutely bananas. This clip sums it up perfectly:

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:39 am 

Whooooaaa...do you have medical insurance?

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 pm 

He ran into the 9 you goofballs. Neither car had damage going into the cloud. Then the 42 is crushed in the nose and the 9 is crushed in the rear.

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:53 pm 

Earnhardt should throw the clock off one of the many balconies I assume he has...and then just put it somewhere on his property among the dead race cars.

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:40 pm 

Your general point that there will always be griping about change isn't wrong, but to lump the contemporary complaint in as the same is well off the mark. The Chase, and it's subsequent forms, is fundamentally flawed. This idea that today's anti-Chase fans think Latford made the perfect distribution...

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:58 pm 

Racefan4ever wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Action-Packed-JEFF-GORDON-61-Awesome-Textured-Card-Young-Guns-WOW-/161465837645?pt=US_Racing_Cards&hash=item25981d284d

Log Cabin Republican as fuck.

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:40 am 

In 2011, the two biggest psychopaths in the series battled hard and clean for the title. Three years later, everyone else is a fucking WWE numbskull.

What's happening?

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm 

Even though it hasn't been stated that his girlfriend is the accuser, let's go ahead and make that assumption. So...why are so many people confused about the timing? It's fairly common for women to feel frightened and powerless when assaulted by a man who is close to them. Perhaps she struggled with...

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:20 am 

A team spends time and effort on their equipment and pit stops. A driver performs very well all year long. Conclusion: "THANKS JESUS"

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:39 am 

dicksplaash wrote:
lmao

"that's yer season rite thar"

is this really worthy of a season? is this really a worthy way to decide a champion?

Dale Jarrett is a profoundly dumb fuck. His love for this system should have been evidence enough.

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 am 

I'll speak for myself in response to zippy's question: there are plenty of people on this forum that came to follow NASCAR and other motorsport at different points in their lives. I've literally been a fan since I was a toddler, so I think the biggest issue for me is just that it's a really hard hab...

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:18 pm 

"Get in the van, I got candy."

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:32 am 

Stoegi wrote:
no replays?

Of what? There are clearly only 4 cars on the track.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 am 

Well...wouldn't the best overall season have been either Gordon or Logano's team?

The 4 car had the most speed overall but they fucked up quite a bit.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:49 pm 

Yeah, it's validity is skewed because of the context, but I think (for the people who enjoy such discussions) it's still worth noting. The record books will always show Harvick as the champion but anyone who has a few brain cells to rub together and pays attention would know that he didn't quite hav...

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:40 pm 

This old debate? I thought we had more or less established (maybe even through our forum's continued existence as a place more of discussion than video sharing) that race fans can very much enjoy good racing and accidents without any real conflict between the two elements of the sport.

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:18 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
She's called Munter? :ohmy:

Yeah, it's weird how people are called by their names, isn't it?

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:21 am 

lol, is Harvick really going to get his panties in a twist about a mild encounter in an exhibition race? What a douche.

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:24 am 

Joe A wrote:
Joey's a brave kid when he's surrounded by crew members.

At least he didn't leave his helmet on. <shrug>

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:28 am 

Boring? I know it was interrupted by some crashing but they were all fighting tooth and nail to take/protect positions. It was fucking decent, IMO.
Page 6 of 24 [ Search found 472 matches ]