TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 328 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:24 am 

Can they even do that? you think it would be possible under force majeure TV rights probably dictate it? That and all the spectators would probably demand their money back for missing the start of the race. I doubt the promotors would allow it at the last minute, unfortunately too many logistics in...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:36 am 

15 minutes!

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:19 am 

I hope Latifi doesn't bin it under the SC and ruin our chances of a restart.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:10 am 

Never felt as frustrated at the tv direction than today.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:14 am 

It was ineviteable anyway.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:41 am 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TopGearFormula1/status/1579543433177628672[/tweet]

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:23 pm 

The 2022-23 Formula E World Championship will be the 9th season of the series, and the third world championship. By far the most significant change between this season and last is the introduction of the Gen3 rules package. The new chassis is narrower, shorter and lighter, as are the batteries. The ...

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:42 pm 

Hamilton closely monitoring Verstappen at every corner now...

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:13 pm 

Couldn't care less. I want 26 cars on the grid. Nothing else matters or satisfies me. Was the sport really that great when he had 6 additional cars who couldn't get within 3-5 seconds of the leaders? I agree with you, sport would be great with 26 cars, but not with 20 good cars and 6 shit ones. But...

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:50 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
Somebody needs to photoshop the movie poster with drivers ASAP

best i could do on short notice

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:30 am 

I prefer a red flag and complete restart over 10 laps behind a SC

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:17 pm 

Still produces great racing And this is the nub of what the CrackForum subset of the fanbase fail to grasp. No series introduces a new car for the fun of it. F1 introduced a new set of technical regulations because the old set made for very poor racing (and the new set still relies on the gimmick o...

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:02 pm 

https://i.imgur.com/kFKR9YK.png on that matter I'm still amazed that racing in Monaco some 60 years ago was basically put the cars in the track and people would gather along to see it I'm wondering if that's Monaco? Buildings etc. look a bit dirty so maybe was another street track? Definitely Monac...

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:34 pm 

Here we go again - pushing for new teams. How many seconds off will these ones be. What's your point, new teams are usually not competitive in their first race and therefore are bad for the sport? I guess we should just hold on tight to existing teams which you just weren't around to witness their ...

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:24 am 

Here we go again - pushing for new teams. How many seconds off will these ones be. Can you, for once in your life, post something positive? Instead of looking it at it like that, you (and the current teams) need to look at it like this - Say there is 3 new teams in 2023 - That's 6 new cars on the g...

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:34 pm 

‘Sting Ray Robb’ sounds like a rejected Talladega Nights character.

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:17 pm 

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:11 am 

Piastri in the points at home race.
Leclerc 6 points in driver standings thats a wrap already to be meaningfull this season for him.

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:00 am 

Epic Save by O'Ward :8:

Posted: Wed May 03, 2023 7:59 pm 

And now a dedicated article to go with it. https://racer.com/2023/05/03/sizing-up-a-bumper-crop-of-indycar-free-agents/ tl;dr -Lots of drivers are out of contract at the end of the year, and there may be one or two extra cars as well. -Grosjean is about to be offered an extension by Andretti. -Pensk...
Page 13 of 17 [ Search found 328 matches ]