TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:45 pm 

Countless and countless witnesses who went to Interlagos are complaining about F1 engine noise, "it's not the same anymore", "it's unbelievably shitty", "it's depressing". Looks contraditory to realise that on the end of 2014 Season, but so many people need to see and ...

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:04 pm 

Not sure if anyone outside of Canada has heard about the Jian Ghomeshi scandal (CBC guy fired for allegedly assaulting women, who then sued the CBC because it was "just BDSM"), but I didn't have an opinion until things became overwhelmingly obvious that A) he was an extreme douchebag and ...

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:31 pm 

Turned? It already is, millionaire team owner begging for handouts from Joe Public so the race team can race, when in reality the entire amount needed to be raised for the event could be paid out of the loose change found down the back of his many leather sofas. Anybody who gives to this is an idiot...

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:50 pm 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... e-deciders

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm 

Going by his general attitude, he'll probably enjoy that, after all what was his moto? You only live once?

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:16 pm 

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:22 pm 

LOL do you need my tin foil hat?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:38 pm 

He's talking about Chase Elliot I assume? ;)

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:35 pm 

kals wrote:
Obnoxious prick.

Which one?

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:38 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
I feel like I'm missing out as I have no idea what narwhals are. Well, I know it's a fish but I can't relate that to a crap finish :p

We can't have you missing out on all the fun can we.....?

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:33 pm 

Get back to fixing your fence Marv and stop stirring lol.

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:07 pm 

Anything is possible, but titanium isn't a good conductor, compared to say copper, infact carbon graphite is far more efficient than titanium (I dunno if they build the cars out of carbon graphite or carbon fibre these days), carbon fibre is a reasonably good conductor too, better than titanium anyw...

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 pm 

The dirty air will destroy the racing in high speed corners, guaranteed. Part of the attraction of the DW12 is it's aero package that keeps dirty air to minimum, now they've started letting them add winglets and all that shit, it'll just bugger things up, unless of course it punches such a huge hole...

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:29 pm 

One in reverse.

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 pm 

Depends whether he remembered.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:07 pm 

Good move, needs to happen in all Motorsport. So tacky and it's objectification to the tee. So what would you say to the grid girl who enjoys being a grid girl? You know most of these girls get paid to stand in front of the car/bike right? It's not like someone puts a gun to their head and demands ...

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:45 pm 

^ This man get's it, there so much more than they should be focusing on, not this stuff. Re the new rules, they've known what the drivers, teams and fans want for yonks, people have been telling them for years to cut downforce, soften up the tyres and increase power, yet NASCAR have consistently ign...

Post subject: Re: Richmond (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:04 pm 

Our forecast (on Tuesday) was 100% rain for this afternoon, it's sunny blue sky outside presently.... It is also supposed to rain tomorrow, and Saturday, and Sunday here, Sunday is 100% rain again... we'll see. I like that forecast, talk about covering all bases: "Occasional Rain" occasion...

Post subject: Re: 2015 WTCC Discussion
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:36 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
I really hope Thompson does a priaulx and comes back to the btcc instead of wasting his career in back of the grid WTCC machines

I hope piggy finds himself on the sidelines watching after what he said about the btcc.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:20 pm 

Who's doing the panicking? Is it the drivers? teams? or the organisers perceiving some massive problem that may potentially not be there. The wind has been quiet high there judging by the flags this week, they were mostly pointing towards the flag stand while I was watching, anybody actually consid...
Page 7 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]