TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 408 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:20 pm 

Who's doing the panicking? Is it the drivers? teams? or the organisers perceiving some massive problem that may potentially not be there. The wind has been quiet high there judging by the flags this week, they were mostly pointing towards the flag stand while I was watching, anybody actually consid...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:03 pm 

What more has Alonso to do?

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm 

Fuel/tyre/engine/brake saving is not the issue. Racing has never been about going all out 120%, for each and every lap. That's what qualifying is for. During the race, you spare your shit so it doesn't come apart and leave you out in the dry by the end. It's been like this since the dawn of racing. ...

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 am 

1:57

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 pm 

What sense does it make to waste time with critically injured patient with slow transportation, Phil? I don't think a van can offer smoother ride than a big medical copter. What policy is that? Kals, I didn't mean that medics shouldn't have hurried to the hospital. I just don't believe that the inju...

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 pm 

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/120719 Did he practice his Monaco overtake on a computer game too. Yes, that one was done on BeamNG. I do find the tangential Lewis crap at the end amusing. When was the last time he overtook anyone? In equal\semi-equal machinery? Erm? Nico about 20 times...

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:36 pm 

checks calendar - no April 1st yet

Post subject: Re: The Omega 2015 F1 game
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:06 pm 

I have the final results! Spoiler tags for added drama 261 pimmy 244 F1Peter 233 StanV 231 Tobias 224 Bleu 223 dicksplaash 221 asshat 216 kals 215 viXious 213 maclauren 212 Omega 206 De Cesaris fan 205 Fish88 203 Mäth 200 LucasWheldon 200 thedoctor46 198 WilliamsF1 (pen) 196 Beezle 189 Soul ...

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 pm 

Oh how jolly positive we all are :roll:

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm 

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:28 pm 

I went to the launch day test this afternoon. Nice to see a colourful field of cars! But a shame not to see the new Subarus out on track. Here are my photos I took if anyone's interested:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsktu1SDE

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:16 pm 

Spent the day there trading elbows and insults with the other photographers - great day again

Some of my pictures are here

https://flic.kr/s/aHskwZyGr5

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:47 pm 

Just read that Imola has officially announced it is candidate for the Italian GP as of 2017. Rather have Mugello thanks. Imola isn't that great. Imola isn't great, but I'd rather F1 / FIA didn't touch and neuter Mugello... http://s7.postimg.org/qlnx84eqz/mugello00.jpg this is much and much better, ...

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:30 pm 

The more the point about Jules not slowing down is raised the more it gets the FIA off the hook. Indeed, Sutil had an identical accident the lap before at presumably an even higher speed but walked out without a scratch. The only thing that changed the accident Jules had from being a normal sutil li...

Posted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:45 pm 

One last thing. Partially related. This Bianchi crap, imagine if he killed a few marshalls, what then? A second sooner or later and he would have. But no, it would never be his fault. Everybody is looking for excuses. While I do agree that F1 spends a lot of time protecting its drivers and its mars...

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:35 am 

Iono about you guys, but I thought that race was great! Stoked for Daly, and funny how y'all rant about Pagenaud/Penske dominating

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:42 pm 

Heineken, a bit like american beer. It tastes like water. I still don't have a clue why people drink it. I never knew beer drinking people were brand-concious. I know they have many many beers, but Heiniken beer itself (at least in Europe) is utter crap. In my unprofessional beer tasting opinion. A...

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:33 pm 

http://www.racer.com/wec-le-mans/item/130686-lm24-indycar-drivers-delayed-by-postponed-texas-race

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:48 pm 

@siggy, the screen grab is after the contact. Nico abandoned the corner extremely early. He didn't abandon the corner, he was pushed off. You can clearly see in your grab that Vettel had a much tighter line and cornering angle around the corner. Rules clearly say when you have a driver at your side...

Post subject: Re: MotoGP 2016 Discussion
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:22 am 

I think Marquez and Stoner could win on the current Ducati. Harder to judge Lorenzo as we have only seen him on that Yamaha and that bike has been relatively consistent through the years. My belief is that Marquez and Stoner can adapt to their machines a lot better than other riders. Will be interes...
Page 18 of 21 [ Search found 408 matches ]