TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1117 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:44 pm 

But in Canada a lot of passes were being completed before DRS was opened. But sorry, I'm disputing a point about a race that's not relevant. I get your point ellis and I agree to a certain extent.

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:55 pm 

Massa, for inadvertently causing a calamitous change reaction. Without Massa running into Ricciardo, Grosjean wouldn't have hit Massa, Senna wouldn't have had an issue himself and Lewis wouldn't have got his puncture. Nice one Felipe.

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 pm 

alex1369 wrote:
If there were gravel or grass Vettel would simply back off, but with so manny stupid run off tarmacs FIA f..... up themselves and the drivers big time. Bring back at least grass and no one would overtake on grass.

Indeed he would...

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnQC3eEYqg[/youtubeidiot]

..oh wait!

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 pm 

No no no. Massa means he's going to help Alonso by compromising other drivers at each race. Yesterday he got Hamilton out of the way thanks to muffing the first corner and he's intending to do the same at future races.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Edmonton Indy
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:43 pm 

I miss nothing about the old layout. It was dreadful for racing.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 pm 

I fail to see how this race was as bad as some are saying. There was good racing, but not much overtaking. Compared to other races this year isn't wasn't the best but it still enthralling.

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 pm 

Yes that entirely proves this was Kobayashi's fault

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:15 pm 

Nice, but I still don't think it beats this one of Dani Pedrosa's crash while leading the German GP at the Sachsenring a few years back...

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 pm 

Idiot.

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 pm 

Tobias wrote:
looking good. Just a shame with these long circuits the amount of laps are less.

So by that logic you should hate Spa then?

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm 

FACT - DC slowed up too much to allow Schumi through, Schumi was blinded in the spray couldn't anticipate DC's actions
FACT - Button held the inside line and Vettel tried a move too late in the braking zone thus loosing control

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 am 

However when it either does nothing or works more like intended there is very little (If any) critisism. Except this couldn't be further from the truth. When it works too well, people bitch. When it doesn't work at all, people bitch. We're all hoping the FIA discovers the happy medium but until the...

Post subject: Re: 2012 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 pm 

Tobias wrote:
JJ wrote:
What are the other (no fatal) occasions that medical helicopter has left the circuit, and if so, were there a similar long break?

the last I can think of: Hamilton 2007 Nürburgring, after qualifying accident.

Massa, Hungary 2009?

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm 

I'll give it a 7, which is less than it deserves but it is because the FIA need to really think hard about what needs to happen to bring out a red flag. Seeing the mess after T1 it was mindless of the stewards not to stop and restart the race.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:00 pm 

*Insert typical sexist comment about driving standards of the weaker species in attempt to be funny but likely be a FAIL here*

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:03 pm 

So will this be the race then that inverts the entire universe by seeing everyone else fail, leaving Viso and Sato first and second by the end?

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:14 pm 

J.Morelli wrote:
Karthikeyan deserves some mentions too, that spin he did is really hard to do, it makes Yuji Ide really jealous.

Indeed, he deserves a mention for the remarkable job of making his suspension collapse at just the right moment that he managed to spin out..... :roll:

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 pm 

Grosjean, the false french. Given that spotlights are all on him now, someone fine him please, for being swiss driving with french driver license. I think I speak for everyone when i say the following: What are you rambling on about? To be fair, I think that about most of his posts. And I'm sure I'...

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:56 pm 

Indeed, just like when he announced to the entire BBC audience that Felipe Massa had nothing more than a minor bump on the head during Hungarian GP quali in 2009.

Like ellis said, if you throw enough shit, some will stick...

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm 

Lewis doesn't need Whitmarsh, he needs Dennis. Whitmarsh needs McLaren, but McLaren certainly do not need him.
Page 7 of 56 [ Search found more than 1117 matches ]