It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 182 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:02 am 

Good job Larson. Now go win a cup race, you dip

Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:17 am 

What Phil is saying is that he wants them sent out in style... preferably a few of them over the fence, and at the very least a few side-winding snap-rolls. A late start isn't adequate time for optimal, massive carnage

You know it's Dega season when Phil R be creepin'

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:38 pm 

Everyone wanted a caution, so stop your bitching

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:06 am 

As soon as a I saw this at 4 pages, I knew something big happened. Hope Aric is OK

Chris A wrote:
Say what you must about Danica, but she's tough as goddamn nails.

To borrow a line from Roger Alan Wade: if you're gonna be (a shitty driver), you gotta be tough

Post subject: Re: Nicky Hayden, 1981-2017
Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:55 am 

Had to go to Owensboro today for a doctor's appointment, and I decided to drive by the Hayden's Owensboro Walk of Fame plaque on the riverfront. Traffic was backed up for at least 10 blocks until cops started directing mourners to the Allen St. parking garage next to the Riverpark Center. It was a m...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Charlotte
Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:56 pm 

Kyle has legit beef with Nascar. When they didn't throw the caution for the 38 car hitting the wall, you have to be really fucking naive to not see that the fix was in. Fuck Nascar. Fuck Austin Dillon. Fuck Richard Childress. Fuck the #3. Fuck dabbing. Fuck sliding in the grass to relive your LLWS g...

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:04 pm 

Bitchface Danica snapped at a bunch of fans for booing her yesterday. :lol: (Sorry it's a Facebook link, not sure if you can embed it here.) https://www.facebook.com/jenheld.shick/videos/10209399157364595/ Shorter clip: 4XSvbT0vitE This must be what happens when Ricky refuses to give her pre-race a...

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:13 pm 

I woke up to watch a Formula 1 race, and a Nascar race broke out

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:31 am 

I'm going to sum up my feelings on today with this quote from Dan Pardus' RR page: Comments on Dan Pardus: View the most recent comment | Post a comment 1. Brandon posted: 10.22.2008 - 1:09 pm Rate this comment: Like this comment (0) Dislike this comment (0) annouces on SPEED for the Crafstman Truc...

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:42 pm 

Chevrolet is putting lipstick on a pig. That thing is hideous.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 pm 

So lets say NASCAR does allow drivers and crews to protest, and it of course it enrages the fans. Will they counter-protest by actually going to the races?

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:35 pm 

I'm willing to bet that the extent of Trump's knowledge of Nascar comes from that one time when he watched Talladega Nights and thought it was a documentary

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:11 pm 

People who decry peaceful protest and support confederate symbolism while soapboxing how much they love America really shows how poorly educated this country is. Those are two of the most un-American stances you can take. The right for peaceful assembly is right there in the First Amendment of the U...

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:14 am 

At this point I'm even fed up with the popular notion that US soldiers have always "fought and died for" freedom, rights, etc. I certainly understand a lot of them joined and eventually died with that intent and motivation. And that's admirable. But objectively, the military is has often ...

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:03 am 

Just finished the entirety of the truck race. The last 50 laps were a massacre

Hell of a race Robby, missed all the shenanigans and brought the truck home with a solid finish. Mad respect, dude

Good luck in Miami

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:40 am 

zippy wrote:
If they put any more sand on the track Trump would call for a travel ban to/from Daytona. :tumble: :lol:

Or he'll deregulate for offshore drilling in Lake Lloyd

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:30 am 

Mikey: Just run with half a spoiler, you'll be FINE

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:48 am 

John Hunter Nemechek seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a deflating tire feels like

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:54 pm 

Missed most of the drama yesterday, but I'll add my two cents: Everyone has bitched and moaned about Bump Day being a formality for fucking years because they're grasping at straws to get a full field, and then when Bump Day actually means something and has a little bit of drama, everyone is bitchin...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:27 pm 

ABC should put him in the booth. He's a great personality, and their dumb asses are slightly responsible for putting him in his predicament. And I'm tired of listening to Scott Goodyear. Maybe he can drown him out.
Page 8 of 10 [ Search found 182 matches ]