TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 182 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:49 pm 

Kurt has done nothing positive for the sport, ever, and whether or not this is completely true, being suspended under Section 12-4-A "Actions Detrimental To Stock Car Racing" is completely appropriate. He is an embarrassment to the sport, a punchline, an eyesore. Has been for years. To eve...

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:17 pm 

Nascar drivers complaining about not having SAFER barriers all the way around the track. In ARCA, you're lucky if you even have walls all the way around the track.

Real.

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 pm 

Brokeback Mountain because he is gay and lmao

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 pm 

Nobody fucking with that

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:47 am 

Thanks a lot Marc, I saw this thread over two pages and I actually thought someone died

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:55 pm 

Dave Blaney's a nobody and Ryan got there like Brad K: on merit. He's a great little driver and shows potential. Chase got there from being in the right place at the right time: a flawed point system, a great last name, and an owner running sure shot over an entire series.

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:01 pm 

That's more ARCA than actual ARCA

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:36 pm 

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:23 am 

Race Hub had a really wonderful tribute to Steve today, I'm not ashamed to say it brought a few tears to my eyes. When they renamed the Bristol race in honor of Steve, my first thought was "What makes him so special? Millions of people around the world are fighting cancer". Then I started ...

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:47 am 

I have my thoughts on religion, but I think if being part of a religion makes people genuinely happy, then I say go for it. What I don't like is when religious fanatics start telling everyone who doesn't believe in what they believe in is wrong and they're right. I'm not religious, but I don't run a...

Post subject: Re: DEGA (Cup/Xfinity/ARCA)
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:40 pm 

Talladega: the two weekends out of the year dudes who never post in Nascar threads start posting in Nascar threads.

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:30 pm 

NASCAR Fan Hall of Fame© Inductees

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:33 am 

The next person says ARCA BRAKES gets personally disemboweled

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:26 pm 

Going back to my buddy's house for derby day. We'll start off watching the Xfinity race, I'll be snortin Oxy and doing more Tequila shots, and by the time the derby rolls around I'll be feeling real good. Then we'll probably move on to doin Incredible Hulks and making suicides with whatever the hell...

Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:54 pm 

Earl was double dippin, trying to become the first horse to win the Kentucky Derby and a Nascar race in the same weekend.

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:04 am 

Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:39 am 

I like how the 95 went down the path of choosing the worst secondary character possible to put on the car.

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:34 am 

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:27 pm 

Make them run the Gen6 body. I want to see the safest Indy 500 ever.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:36 pm 

Pretty decent Indy 500: great winner, great podium, and a relatively clean race after a tumultuous couple of weeks. Thought JPM made his move too early, glad to see he knew what he was doing.
Page 2 of 10 [ Search found 182 matches ]